Shown to boost learning, memory and recall 
Shown to boost levels of Nerve Growth Factor  
Neuropretective properties 
Anti-oxidant properties have also been shown 
Communication between left and right hemisphere improved 
Noopept is a new Racetam like nootropic developed by Russian laboratories and used commonly in Russia and nearby countries. Believed to be over 1000 times more potent than the father of nootropics known as Piracetam. Noopept is fast becoming one of the most popular nootropic substances as its action is simply astonishing.
10mg tablets: take 3 - 4 times daily as required. Best taken with a meal.
20mg tablets: take 2 - 3 times daily as required. Best taken with a meal.
30mg tablets: take 1 - 2 times daily as required. Best taken with a meal.
Powder: take 10 - 30mg daily as required. Best taken with a meal.
After this initial start, you may adjust the dose up or down as required. No negative adverse effects have been shown with higher doses, so do not worry if you require over 60mg per day, as there have been no reported adverse effect for noopept. Some people even recommend an "attack dose" or "mega dose" consisting of over 100mg at one time, however, this depends on individual reactions.
Noopept research has been shown to improve memory after prolonged use, sometimes up to 2 weeks. Although effects will be felt on the same day, the majority of the improvements to cognition, neuroprotection and memory will build up slowly and peak after some weeks.
Due to Noopept being so potent and active at such low quantities, we have provided 10mg, 20mg and 30mg tablets for your convenience. Alternatively we sell the pure powder, please use precise weighing scales in the 0.001g range for the powdered Noopept.
Although not strictly a Racetam, Noopept has been closely related to other Racetams such as Piracetam, due to its similar mechanism of action. It is believed to be somewhere between 1000 to 5000 times more potent than Piracetam. This means that a tiny dose of Noopept is needed for similar effects.
First identified in Russia, Noopept has been the product of important advances in nootropic studies. Due its safety and efficacy, many people are now supplementing themselves with Noopept. Noopept has been approved in Russia to treat some neurological disorders and aid healthy peoples cognition as well as now gaining popularity in other countries.
- Unlike Piracetam, studies have shown Noopept to not only improve the early stages of memory creation but also the consolidation and retrieval . Further studies have shown a marked increase in learning and general memory recall.
- Noopept has successfully been shown to actually prevent brain damage in oxygen deprived rodents, as well as preventing cell death on human neurons.
- Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) is responsible for promoting survival and further growth of specific neurons. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) is another factor with similar properties, in particular helping to maintain the health of existing neurons and maintaining long term memory. Noopept has been shown to significantly increase the growth factors in animal studies  .
- Communication between the right and left hemispheres is important for creativity and memory. Noopept has been shown to improve this aspect of brain communication . The same study also found an anti-oxidant effect via excess calcium removal as well as a significant reversal of brain damage as a result of ischemia, brain injury and prenatal damage. 
- Other studies have shown Noopept to possess the following properties: effective against Alzheimer’s , Prevents certain amnesia, reduced severity of certain headache types, may help immune system, effective treatment for mental retardation and neurodegenerative disorders. 
How Does Noopept Work?
By working in a similar way to Piracetam, Noopept has an Ampakine action by reacting with the glutamatergic AMPA receptor, it's thought to act by binding to the receptor and allowing for an increase movement of Glutamate between neurons . Glutamate is responsible for keeping the brain and body awake and generally stimulating the body and mind. Noopept can be taken orally and enters the GI tract with a rapid absorption and peak plasma levels reached in as little as 15 minutes . Due to the mechanism of action, supplementation with a strong source of Choline should enhance the nootropics effects of Noopept.
Buy Noopept from the UK's leading supplier. Cheap powder and tablets available with free UK shipping.
Please note: The Supplement Facts informtation below is for the 10mg Noopept tablets, for individual doses for the 20mg, 30mg and powder, please see above.